Community Alternatives Management Group, Inc. (CAMG) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. CAMG has been developing and managing housing since 1988 and currently owns more than 100 properties in the Greater Hampton Roads region. We continuously provide quality housing for persons who have a qualifying disability and who are homeless. CAMG partners with many community organizations and professionals to offer a comprehensive approach in providing housing and coordinating services to those in need.
1988 - CAMG was established to provide affordable housing for homeless adults with disabilities.
1988 -CAMG signed contract to manage properties for Community Alternatives, Inc. (CAI).
1989 - CAMG began to deliver Supported Housing Services (SHS) to homeless adults with disabilities to assist in the transition from homelessness to permanent housing.
Developing and managing housing since 1988
mission & vision
To provide responsive person-centered services to improve the quality of life of individuals and families by:
- Focusing on our residents
- Making a positive difference for residents
- Honoring cultural, family & individual values
- Providing quality services & striving to continuously improve
- Managing corporate resources wisely
- Practicing continuous quality assurance